Where have I been?



It's been a bit of a spell. Pretty much over two months. However, I have been working flat out and I have had so much going on that blogging went on the back burner.

Anyway, here I am and hopefully not going anywhere anytime soon. I thought today  I would give you all a little update on how I've been, what I've been up to and what is soon to happen.

For how I've been, well it's been some ups and a number of downs. It's been a bit rocky of a month health wise. I've been feeling a lot of stress from not yet finding a job in my field, while I am okay with this, apparently, no one else is. Family, friends, coworkers, customers, everyone... seem to think that I can't just work at a coffee shop while I save money to travel or to find myself first. I'm doing a lot of behind the scenes. Let's say I'm pretty content, but everyone else is a bit more negative about my situation than I am.

For what I've been up to it varies from planning possible business idea(s) while just making sure I have money to pay for my responsibilities and for the thing that is soon to happen. Other aspects, all I do is work right now and you know see some of my friends, look up cute dogs on rescue sites, and do some online certification courses on the weekends I'm off.  I've also just been frozen during Newfoundland's second winter. We had a beautiful beginning of March. but she's going out like a lion by's. We're possibly getting another 60 cm of snow later this week and it's all just too much.

If you follow me on Twitter you know what the soon to happen is. If you don't, well Jake and I are heading over to England/Scotland for 2 weeks in May. We decided this very spontaneously and essentially why I am working so much is to make sure this and everything else is paid for. We are oh so excited and can't wait to explore. Going to the UK has always been a dream of mine and I can't wait. It's only another 48 days. We are still super underprepared, but we'll get it done. He's also letting me take video clips of all of it so I can make it into a wonderful travel diary or travel "vlog".

Anyway, February and March were a hell of a time. Let's hope April goes by better and get ready for some new posts starting in the next few days!

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

Jessie xoxo


No comments