Valentine's Day Look & Tanya Burr Palette Review



With Valentine's Day swiftly approaching I thought I would bring you guys date night look using one of Tanya Burr's Palettes. I actually got this palette back in October, but haven't gotten around to using it very much. It is called the Beautifully Defined palette and it features 3 eyeshadows, a highlighter, a bronzer, and a liquid highlighter. They are all very nicely pigmented and a little really goes a long way. It also sports a very nice mirror.

My only complaint is on the packaging. It is a fairly large package that doesn't completely snap closed so I would be a little worried about taking it travelling with me. The outside is also covered in loose glitter, making it pretty, but also is a nightmare on your hands.

Otherwise, it is a fantastic palette. It comes with a whole lot of product and is fairly affordable.



So, essentially for this Valentine's look, I did my normal base layer of makeup except with my new foundation that was featured in my First Impressions. I then went in with the palette. It creates a very glam look if you want it or make it more casual. I went with a bit more casual for this look.



Outfit wise for this look I went with a semi-glam/neutral look. I decided on my green emerald dress from Dynamite and my grey heels.




Jake and I will be trying out the Fifth Ticket restaurant this week for Valentine's Day. What are your Valentine's Day plans? As always, let me know in the comments down below!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely day.

Jessie xoxo

No comments