Morphe Fall into Frost 35F Palette Review



I have been going ham with "treat yourself" vibes lately. The latest item that was added to my collection during one these vibe sprees was Morphe's Fall into Frost Palette.

I ordered this directly from Morphe's Website on a whim. I had seen some intense bad reviews of palettes arriving completely destroyed or never arriving, to begin with. So, I was a bit nervous about what I was possibly going to receive.

However, I was happily surprised after the package showed up after 2 weeks. It was in a large box filled with packing peanuts and the outside of the palette was bubble wrapped and again outside the palettes box. Needless to say, it arrived completely unharmed and perfect.



So, onto the actual palette. It is actually gorgeous. It comes with a wide range of colours, 28 metallic shades and 7 matte shades to be exact. They are wonderfully pigmented and very buildable. I wasn't at all expecting this for such an affordable palette. I've only played with it a little bit so far, but I am very content with it. There's minimal fallout, sometimes a little bit of glitter on your cheeks from some of the darker shades, otherwise, it wears very well.

The cost of the palette was around $47 dollars Canadian and you can order your own here.

If you would like to see a look using this palette let me know in the comments down below!

Also a heads up, I will be announcing my new and updated Instagram for this blog sometime next week over on Twitter. So make sure to keep an eye out for that!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by.

Jessie
xoxo

No comments