Blogmas Day 9: Family Christmas Photos



Every single year my family sends out a Christmas card or email for our family Christmas photo. This happens every year in front of the Christmas tree.

It is almost an annoying tradition since there is always some form of arguing, the tripod goes missing, the camera ends up slanted, or someone has their eyes closed. However, I wouldn't trade that for the world.

As I reflect on this traditional photo I am realising that this may be my last Christmas actually living at home. Which is somewhat terrifying to think about. Of course, I should still be around for the photo, but thinking about it makes me excited and scared for what the future has in store.
Had to get a little deep there of course.

However, the Christmas photo is a great time with my family. It's time together that I know that will happen which happens more and more rarely now.

Anyway, does your family get together for a Christmas photo every year? Let me know in the comments down below!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you again tomorrow for Blogmas day 10!

Jessie xoxo

No comments