Blogmas Day 1: First Day of Blogmas


The day is finally here, December 1st, a.k.a the beginning of Blogmas!
If you're into Christmas or celebrate it get ready for Christmas themed posts every day leading up to the big day. My apologies if you do not celebrate Christmas. 

I am so excited to be doing Blogmas this year. It's been a crazy 2016 with a lot of changes and after taking my almost month off of blogging, I thought to myself that there is no better way to end 2016 than with Blogmas. Ending this crazy emotional year off on a lighter note. 

This past November has been a bit hard of a month for me and I haven't been feeling well physically or mentally. However, I have been feeling a bit more like myself recently and am getting back into the swing of things. Which is also why I think Blogmas is now perfect for me to do. 

Anyway, I hope you are all ready for Christmas traditions, gift giving ideas, recipes, and so much more over here on Paper Crane Girl!

I shall see you every day as we gear up for the big day!

Jessie xoxo

No comments