Halloween Themed Snack Ideas


Being a diabetic I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween. There is so much food that I should never have, but I eat it anyway. So, today I am bringing you a few Halloween snack ideas that I enjoy to chow down on or I think could be good to eat. Let's get to it!

1. Mummy- Wrapped Brie
Who doesn't love brie? I have not tried this one yet, but I would love to. It keeps coming up on my Facebook Newsfeed and it looks so good! I think this could be perfect for a Halloween themed movie party with friends or just to have with family. The recipe is over at this link.

2. Shortbread Cookies
This one I have made. Take your favourite shortbread cookie recipe and this icing recipe paired with some Halloween cookie cutters and you can have your own ghost and pumpkin cookies that taste awesome!

3. Halloween Themed Pretzels
These are super easy. Take white melted chocolate, and add a bit of orange food colouring to it. Dip your pretzels in and sprinkle with some Halloween coloured sprinkles. Super easy and very good.

4. Halloween Cake Pops
Again, this one is just making some cake pops and decorating them Halloween themed, like Frankenstein, mummies, zombies, you name it. This is yours to create!

5. Candy Apples
What's Halloween without candy apples? You can make a few or a lot. Meltdown a lot of caramel and dip your apples in it. Before the caramel dries sprinkle some candy on it and let it set in the fridge for an hour or two. So, good and lasts a while.

I hope you have enjoyed all these ideas. If you're having a Halloween Party tweet me your Halloween themed snacks! I would love to see them.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Jessie xoxo

No comments