First Month of Running Two Blogs


It has certainly been a busy month. Between work, blogs, and life it has been pretty crazy around here. Although crazy, it has certainly flown by and I feel so productive and inspired when it comes to my content creation. Writing a post or two a day has become my new schedule, and another day or two a week is for all the pictures.
In all, it's been busy. Would I change it? No way. I have also had a business idea blossom this month. More of that to follow in a number of months if it amounts to anything.

So, there are a few things I have learned over this last month:

1. Organization is key.
2. Write/Plan ahead of time.
3. Get in the spirit earlier.
4. Plan out your photography
5. Scheduling is a must.
6. Tweet scheduling is oh so important.

Most of my extra time now is going towards blogging and blogging related activities such as getting involved with chats and connecting with fellow bloggers. Thanks to it all I have been feeling very inspired and more positive. Let's hope I can keep this going. I already have a lot of posts planned for the following months and I will be participating in Blogmas here! I'm super excited for that since Christmas is my favourite time of the year.

If you're new here and are wondering about the second blog you can visit that over at www.dashofconfidence.com. I post every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday over there.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Jessie xoxo


No comments