Plan with Me September Week



I finally got my stickers from Planning World in the mail. I am in love with them. They are so cute and I think they are perfect for transitioning into Fall. Here is a link to the Autumn Woodland pack I got.
Now, although I love the stickers, I actually don't like filling my whole planner week with stickers. I must truly be a "white space" kind of person. Anyway, I still went ham at first.

So here is what my package came with:

A Freebie Card filled with Halloween themed stickers


The chore stickers:


Half Boxes:


Washi Tape Days of the week/bottom washi:


Sheet of Decorative Stickers:


Full Boxes:


Checklist Boxes:


The To do/Today/Little things headers:



Some filling in:



And my final product with everything filled in:



I like how I did this because it is so cute, but I didn't use all the stickers so I can still use them for another week or two depending on how I go about it.

The pens I used for this are the Paper Mate Flair felt tip pens. Probably my favorite pens to use since they come in so many colors.

My weekend is pretty blank for the most part just because I'm still not sure what I'm doing yet, but I will normally write up a to do list for the entire weekend. However, this week I am trying to get everything done during the week so I can have a chill weekend.

Now if you are looking at my week you'll notice a few work things, household chores, and blogging items. On Friday you may notice that there is a "Plan next week's Launch" note. I have been working on a project that has been on my mind for months now and it's finally coming together. Stay tuned for an exciting post next week highlighting my project!

I'm so excited to share with you what I've been working on!
Do you enjoy Plan with Me posts? Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you all so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

Jessie xoxo


No comments