Excellent Finds at Envy


How much I love this store is an understatement. 
I have always enjoyed and envied walking around this store in the local mall. 
However, I rarely ever was able to actually afford clothing from there since all of my money was going towards my tuition. 
Thankfully, schools' over now and I can actually afford a wider range of items which includes Envy.
Another fact about Envy is that it is an Atlantic owned company and they bring in higher end clothes that can be a bit hard to come by to some places, like here.  

So, right now Envy is having a 50-75% off sale, which is fabulous! 
I took this as an opportunity to grab some transitional items for the upcoming fall season.
It was hard to choose some things since normally my size is always gone by the time sales roll around, but there were lots of items in a whole range of sizes! However, I'm a practical girl and a beautiful bubble gum pink dress had to be left behind. I will miss you bae. 

Anyway, the items I actually did bring home with me were great. 
The first was this navy blue lace halter shirt. 
I love this, it's so comfy and I enjoy the lace detailing and I think this will be great with one of my warm cardigans the fall and for right now in the summer it's still perfect. 



The next wonderful item is a beautiful trench coat by the brand ONLY. 
I have been looking for a good quality trench coat for so long and this was the last one in the Newfoundland location. Which of course means I just had to get it. 
It fits so well, compared to other long coats I own. I have a large bottom which makes longer coats a problem for me. However, this one is perfect. 
I can't wait to wear this in the early fall with a scarf and tall boots. 
I'm going to feel so London-ish (in my head anyway).
You can get a similar one here.



The last item I got was a simple basic beige v-neck shirt.
I enjoy this too and it's really going to become a staple that luckily is not black.
The best part about this shirt is that it was only $4 with tax! I know right? I should have bought a few more however we'll see what happens the weekend. I may be going back.




Also to note, they are starting to bring out their fall clothes and OMG they all of it looks awesome! I'm super excited for the Fall since that is my home girl. However, I will be enjoying the last of my summer as much as I can.

Have any of you shopped at Envy? What awesome deals have you found recently?
Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jessie xoxo

Instagram
Twitter

No comments