New Products That I am Loving!


So, I've been missing from the blogging scene for a few months now. I know! It's horrible, but school took over and work to the point I was passing out at 9 ready for bed or not. However, I am back today with a post about some products cause I went shopping. Bought some things. Some at usual stores, others at markets. Some of them I absolutely love and others I am not loving too much. So, I figured I would compile all of my new things into one blog post and do a little run through.


1. Maybeline Brow define & fill duo

This is amazing. I am not very good with filling in my eyebrows or even getting them done. I know it's bad, but I don't care. I'm just lazy, okay? However, I was walking around Wal-Mart this past week, like I do and realized Maybeline had released a lot of brow products and I stumbled upon this little guy. I thought it was so neat and I just had to have it. It has a pencil on one side and a sponge powder thing on the other side. It is so good! It makes doing your eyebrows so much faster and they look awesome! I'm really enjoying it and the formula actually stays on pretty much all day. It also comes in a few different shades and is around $10. So, I would strongly recommend this product if you're like me and are not good with the brows.

2. Benefit They're Real Mascara

So, I mentioned the little tin set I got from Benefit for Christmas in a past post. I never got around to trying the mascara that came with it until this week and OMG I am in love. My lashes are so dark and look so much longer when I wear it and it keeps them curled. I'll have to get an actual proper size of this when I run out, but for now this is my go to mascara.

3. St. John's Soap Works everything
I haven't actually gotten to try many of these products, but I have tried some in the past and I'm just tickled pink to even own some of this stuff. You can check out their Etsy page here. I have raved about them before and a few months back there was a market for the Frosty Festival and I spent all my money there and on tea buns. Yup.

4. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

 This product I was a little bit iffy about. I had heard some good things about it, but I absolutely love it! It removes makeup so well and my face feels much more alive after I use it, so it's perfect for those mornings I'm pretty much running out of the house.

5. NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken

I have been drifting towards darker colors. Maybe that's because Newfoundland and parts of Canada are pretty much experiencing a second Winter right now and it feels nothing like spring time. So, the darker shades it is. So, when I was in shoppers I was looking for a new lipstick and I figured I would give one of these a try. I picked up Soft Spoken and I love it. It is almost the exact same color as Kat Von D 's matte liquid lipstick in Lolita. Minus the very drying effect to it. Which is why I am very pleased with this NYX product.

6. Maybeline Fit Me liquid foundation in Hydrate + Smooth, 115 Ivory


I have mixed reviews with this product. I have very dry skin... VERY DRY. In some places and oily in others. So, I've been trying to find a cheaper brand of liquid foundation that will not make me cake up or dry out my skin. I figured I would give this one a try since it is suppose to be very hydrating and smooth. It works perfectly everywhere except where it is very dry. I'm not sure how I will fix that yet, but it has a very good coverage and easily blends with a blender sponge. It's just trying to get it to work with the rest of my skin.

That is all the products I have for you guys right now! Again my apologies this has been a very long blog free spell and I can't wait to get back at it again! Comment below if you have any of these products or what blog posts you would like to see in the future!
I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend and I'll talk to you soon!

Jessie

No comments