The Best Find!

So, I found something I've wanted for a while and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for. What is that something? A planner! (I know I'm lame)
Yes, I've wanted a planner. I love the look of the Kate Spade ones, but I really didn't want to dish out 30 dollars for a planner when I can just pick up a small one for free when school starts. Which let me tell you was my original plan because I am a broke student. 
However, while taking a little walk around Winners I stumbled upon this beauty : 

This is probably the best planner I have ever found. It's large, I mean it's huge! It's also 18 months. It had the calendar section like so 

It also has the big written area too with 12 lines for each day! 
It has all major holidays (I'll just have to add in the university days). Overall, it was exactly what I was looking for. I thought this has to be 25 or more dollars. 
Was it that? Of course not! It's Winners! The planner was only $9.99! 
So, I had to get it and I did. Now I'm getting myself organized and ready for school! 
So, if you're looking for a good planner check out Winners! 

Jessie xx 




No comments